Through For the Greater Great: The Villanova Campaign to Ignite Change, you—the Nova Nation—alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff, and friends continue to build upon the foundation set forth by our founders 175 years ago.
Since the Campaign launched in October 2013, more than 71,000 members of the Nova Nation have stepped forward and created true impact at our great University.
Total Raised: $675 million*
- Secured the largest gifts in Villanova history, including:
- Raised $287 million toward the University’s endowment
- Established 272 new endowed scholarships
- Funded 24 new endowed chairs and professorships
- Named one school—The Charles Widger School of Law
- Created six new Centers of Excellence and one Interdisciplinary Institute
- Elevated undergraduate alumni participation from 24% in FY13 to 28% in FY17—a new record!
Our goal is to reach 30% participation by May 31, 2018
We have achieved great things.
And with your support, we can do more.
Help us attain our remaining goals before we close the campaign.
*As of September 18, 2017