The gift you make is not a gift. It’s pure impact. It’s an investment that we take seriously and apply wisely.
It’s buying power. Fuel for the growth of our endowment and, in turn, the advancement of our University. It’s scholarships, research, faculty and infrastructure. We will use it carefully, and it will secure Villanova for future generations.
1. Endowment $250 million
- Student scholarship support
- Faculty endowed chairs and professorships
- Academic Centers of Excellence
- Interdisciplinary curricular and extracurricular initiatives
2. Academic and Programmatic Priorities $125 Million
- Student and campus life
- Faculty recruitment and retention
- Undergraduate student research and course development
- General scholarship fund
- Student “personalized learning” initiatives
3. Facilities $150 Million
- Athletic Pavilion Renovation
- Performing Arts Center
- South Lancaster Enhancement Project
- Falvey Library Renovation
4. Annual Fund $75 Million
Gifts to the Annual Fund give Villanova the flexibility to respond to challenges and deliver critical resources that impact every aspect of the Villanova experience. The Annual Fund plays an integral role in providing support to programs and initiatives that benefit the entire campus community.